Thursday, July 17, 2008

Take a Stroll...

I saw this on my friends blog, and thought it looked like a lot of fun....

Here are the directions....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember...

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you!

3 comments:

angie said...

a memory that comes to mind is going to the Staduim of Fire with your family, that was so much fun!! Also, being the maid of Honor at your wedding, A LOT of fun too. You have been a great friend Jen!!

Mel said...

Thanks for stalking!!!! You have a good memory about the whole Molly story. I remember when you and Eric first started liking each other and hanging out with Angie and talking about him. And look where you are today!!!

Dave and Christie Lee said...

Jen, I have too many memories to worry about and because this is a month late I'll remember you coming to pick Eric and me up for something and you said we smelt like hot dogs.