Saturday, July 19, 2008

Visiting the Zoo!


We went to Willow Park Zoo for story time with some friends, so I thought that I would share some of our discoveries while there...

*Katelyn found Nemo living at the zoo, she was so excited that Nemo now lived at the zoo! But who caught him and how was he going to get back to the ocean?

*Riley thought it was funny that the pebbles of food that we puchased from the dime machine to fee the ducks and fish was really dog food! Why do fish and duck eat dog food? he said with a shocked and discusted look on his face.

*You insert your admission fees into a "on your honor" tube with a slot at the top. Hailey wanted to be just like the BIG kids and put her quarters in by herself. When she was done she was very upset that a treat didn't come out of the bottom like a vending machine.

*And last of all I found that the old Elk with enormous antlers had passed away. However the zoo has obtained his grandson from another zoo who owns the elks son. They have high hopes of this young bull continuing his family heritage of enormous antlers. (Not very interesting I know, unless you live in Cache Valley , even then I know it's pushing it!)

2 comments:

angie said...

Your kids are SO SO SO CUTE!!! I think Katelyn looks A LOT like you.

Suzie said...

The zoo is always fun. Maybe you could come out to our zoo one day?