Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dancing Snowflakes

Here is Katelyn dancing as a snow flake at fundraiser for the Valley Dance Ensemble. She is the cute blond in the white skirt and white long sleeved shirt. The girls had not practiced, my friend Tessa is the teacher and was showing the people with the $$ some style of interpretive dance that the girls are doing as she talks them through the motions of the snow flakes. That probably doesn't make sense, so Tessa you might want to leave a comment explaining what is really going on. All I know is that I am a computer idiot who couldn't figure out how to pull this up and post it as a video until now. So hip hip hurray for me!! And thanks again Tessa for asking Katelyn to participate, she is still asking when she get to go do her ballet with Tessa again!! I guess I better sign her up!

No comments: