Monday, October 6, 2008

SLC 2 Alarm Fire

I thought I would post this just for fun and so Eric's family that does not live in Utah could see their little brother at work. This was Erics first fire while on the job with SLCFD... he was so excited! The following is a link to channel 4's coverage of the fire. Luckily the houses were abandoned and nobody was hurt!

There will be a short commercial before the video will start!

http://www.kutv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=60744@kutv.dayport.com&navCatId=5&articleID=60744


4 comments:

Christina said...

How scary . . . but exciting for him to do what he is trained to do! Do you ever worry every time he goes to work? I hope you are doing great! I will email you soon!

Suzie said...

Ok, I don't know why they chose to interview that chick Eric would have been much better than her. Could someone give me the # to the firestation so that when something like this happens again we can make sure he gets on camera!

Mel said...

Good work Eric! I totally agree with Suzie.

Dave and Christie Lee said...

Enrique the fireman! Have fun out there and be safe.