Okay I have to comment on this (even though I helped find the pic with ya'!) I love Jason and have always thought that he is the Ultimate good guy. I am not surprised in the least bit that he is the next bachelor. Go Jason!!!! I hope you find true love.
Its about time the good guy gets the girl. I love Jason. Can't wait to see him get a chance to pick. I too didn't know you watch the Bachlor. After all these years I am still learning things. Good thing after we move to Tampa this will be the only way to keep up with you guys.lol
8 comments:
I didn't know you were a bachelor fan! It was so fun to see you this weekend, promise we will make plans to spend some time together soon.
Okay I have to comment on this (even though I helped find the pic with ya'!) I love Jason and have always thought that he is the Ultimate good guy. I am not surprised in the least bit that he is the next bachelor. Go Jason!!!! I hope you find true love.
Actually I need to rephrase that....I unsuccessfuly helped you find his last name!!!
I'm definitely excited. He was my favorite pick from the start with Deanna...can't wait to see if he falls in love again!!
Its about time the good guy gets the girl. I love Jason. Can't wait to see him get a chance to pick. I too didn't know you watch the Bachlor. After all these years I am still learning things. Good thing after we move to Tampa this will be the only way to keep up with you guys.lol
Who the heck is Jason? I guess I am not up on my bachlors.
I am a bachelor fan too!! Sweet! I didn't know that he was picked to be the next bachelor, I really liked him..
Post a Comment