So I know it has been a long time since I have made a new post (I even got not so nice phone calls from my really mean sister-in-law Monica!) but with school starting we have been pretty busy packing in some last minute summer fun and of course school shopping! (So Monica I will try to make new posts more often so Dallin will have some computer entertainment looking to see what Riley is up to.) So tonight I am going to quickly give a photo overload of a couple of things that we did those last few days of summer. Here I go...
BEAR LAKE
WOW! how I love this place! Warm blue water, sand, sea shells and the sun! What more could a girl ask for? I couldn't believe that Riley was going to start school and we hadn't even made one trip up here all summer long, so one day when Eric got home from work we loaded up and headed to the Lake. We had so much fun that we went back one more time the same week! There is nothing more relaxing than laying on the beach with my sweet hubby soaking up the rays watching our kids play endlessly in the sand.
I LOVE this photo! And it's not because I look so darn hot, but because I am actually in a photo with the kids! WOW, we are even looking at the camera, Thanks Honey!
I don't know what I love about this one the most... Eric's muscles, the smile on his face while playing with Hailey or his FARMER TAN!
Hailey enjoying the warm shallow "Baby Lake" as she would call it.
Eric telling me no, He wasn't going to take his shirt off. But as you saw in the photos above I won! I just like the way he is standing... He is HOT!
Our little Princess who just can't stay out of the mud! She sure did enjoy her free day of playing in the sand with out me getting bugged that she was dirty.
Riley showing us that swim lessons this summer paid off... I think he's hoping that I won't sign him back up as long as he can float with "Superman Arms".
The End!
MEET THE AGGIES DAY!
USU had a open house at the stadium to meet this years football team.
Eric thought that it would be fun to take Riley and enjoy the festivities!
Notice how empty the whole stadium is!
These are the two players that Riley played catch with down on the field after the "blue vs. white" game. They were very excited to get their picture taken... they must be bench warmers?
Riley playing catch, he had just got done throwing the ball.
Collecting autographs... I think this is the QB!
Trying on the new state-of-the-art helmet. I think this thing has airbags
a sun visor and an air conditioner!
What a way to top off all the fun... A donut eating contest!
This might of been the funnest part of the whole night.
9 comments:
I love these pics Jen! I wish Bear Lake would've worked out for us to go together. Nice Farmers Tan Eric!!! But I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo didn't need to see the crack!!!!!! Burned in my mind forever....thanks alot!!! And I really wish it would've worked for us to go to the Aggie Football Day, Ty and Riley would've been two peas in a pod there. (And we'd be sitting up top too, seeing that Ty has already claimed the top seats in the Tabernacle for Stake Conference)
Uhhh, Jen you really should fuzz out that butt crack or something. JK, man I thought I was laughing at the farmars tan, that's the best blog laugh I have had all week!
I am going to say that I loved the farmers tan the best. I saw enough of that crack growing up but it does look a lot whiter and bigger J/K. I don't know why but us Kajmas like our butts.
Oh my goodness! It was so good getting your comment on our blog . . . It has been a long time since we last connected! You have such a beautiful family!!! We will most definitely have to keep in touch!
We love it there too. I guess next summer we'll have to hit the lake.
Great pics!!! Nice crack, Eric!!! Crack kills...
Someone has been working out. Now I'm waayyyyyyyy behind. Hopefully Colorado will help inspire me to get off my fat butt.
Miss the Kajmas. Hey I will be there Sept 19-21. Don't tell my kids though.
It is about time! I thought I was going to grow old waiting for a new post. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the lake. That is great. Of course I see Eric is up to his old tricks. I am happy to admit that the butt thing passed this Kajma by. I too have seen enough cracks growing up I am not even effected by it anymore. We would have loved the football day. You know I have a football princess in my house. Thanks for the invite. lol. Next time sneak the one of those high tech helmets away for us to see too.
Looks like so much fun!! I have to admit, I was getting pretty mad about your lack of posts as well. I am glad there were SO MANY in a row!!!
We went to the USU Family Football day too!!! I go some funny pictures of my kiddos too.. I just have been so bad about updating my family blog lately... my photography one has been keeping me super busy!! I know the Garricks because Brady was my son's soccer coach this past spring and because we live close to them! We should all get together sometime and hang out for a BBQ or something... I would love to meet ya!
Post a Comment