Hey this pic is identical to the one I have on my blog that was from my lawn. Were you on the sidewalk in front of my house? What??? And you didn't say hi! j/k...
That is a really neat picture. We get to see the temple every week because our building shares a parking lot with the Temple. I am always saying how lucky we are to have the temple remind us every sunday that we are a eternal family. You are lucky to see it every day, but when you don't live in Utah it is rare that you see it every week.
Hey! I just found your blog through Shawni's (71toes) and thought I would say hi! Seems we have a lot in common... Both have Riley's, both live by the temple and both are photographers... not to mention we both really want to go to her class!! Anywho, i just think it would be so fun to meet you! YOu can e-mail me if you want to... casciophoto@hotmail.com! My name is Brittany btw :)
Hey girl!!!!! Long time no see or talk. How is life. So you quit SU? I'm so glad you have a blog too. I need to go peruse yours now. So what friends do we have in common? Good to hear from you!!
Where in Logan are you living? I grew up on the island and miss it so much. After Todd graduated, we tried to find him a job there. We both love Cache Valley so much. You are so lucky to live there.
7 comments:
Jen,
I am so excited to find you guys! You have such a beautiful family! If you send me an email I can send you an invite to our blog.
Nicole (Perry) Hunt
nicolehunt@email.wintu.edu
from Eric's mission
Mineral Ridge, OHIO
Hey this pic is identical to the one I have on my blog that was from my lawn. Were you on the sidewalk in front of my house? What??? And you didn't say hi! j/k...
That is a really neat picture. We get to see the temple every week because our building shares a parking lot with the Temple. I am always saying how lucky we are to have the temple remind us every sunday that we are a eternal family. You are lucky to see it every day, but when you don't live in Utah it is rare that you see it every week.
Hey! I just found your blog through Shawni's (71toes) and thought I would say hi! Seems we have a lot in common... Both have Riley's, both live by the temple and both are photographers... not to mention we both really want to go to her class!! Anywho, i just think it would be so fun to meet you! YOu can e-mail me if you want to... casciophoto@hotmail.com! My name is Brittany btw :)
When were you going to tell us about your blog...I'm very disappointed :)
Well, we're linking you to ours, so you better link us back and stuff.
Hey girl!!!!! Long time no see or talk. How is life. So you quit SU? I'm so glad you have a blog too. I need to go peruse yours now. So what friends do we have in common? Good to hear from you!!
Where in Logan are you living? I grew up on the island and miss it so much. After Todd graduated, we tried to find him a job there. We both love Cache Valley so much. You are so lucky to live there.
Post a Comment